Real Estate Concierge Service
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Work closely with the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the agent’s system
- Errands & Tasks – dry cleaners, shopping, etc.
- Open homes for Showings, Photography, Open house
- Pre-Showing set-up: arrange the home for an Open House or Showing to bring out the best features of the home
- Plan and coordinate open houses, broker tours/launch parties, and other events
- Home Staging & Redesign service of the space(s)
- Interact with clients in a professional, responsible, reliable, and friendly manner, at all times
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title companies, lenders, etc.
- Keep track of critical dates and send weekly reminders to the agents as related to real estate project/account
Q: What is a Real Estate Concierge?
A: When I think of a concierge I imagine being taken care of, someone you can go to for help when you’re unfamiliar or overwhelmed. I coined the phrase Real Estate Concierge for my business to evoke that feeling of someone being there to “have your back”, as well as to showcase the versatility and unique services I provide to real estate professionals.
Q: Who can benefit most from using a Real Estate Concierge?
A: Any realtor or realtor broker who is looking to grow their business, someone who may be strong in all other aspects of their business but does not have an eye for reading a home for a particular market, someone who has a good client base but not enough hours in the day, or a realtor just starting out that needs a little help in marketing their services.
Q: How is it cost-effective?
A: I think if you look at the overall cost of hiring a full-time assistant, and all the costs associated with one versus contracting me on an as-needed basis you can see the cost-effectiveness pretty easily. I think flexibility is important, and I offer my services by project, monthly retainer, or hourly. There are no commitments and no hidden costs.
**Additional service – Real Estate Concierge Services
Pre-staging a home prior to listing – CC Home Concierge Company works with your client to eliminate clutter and improve the appeal of the home to potential buyers.
Residential organizing before or after a move. Prior to a move, CCHC works with your clients to declutter. This improves the look of the home and saves your clients from paying to move things they don’t need.
A move-in is also a good time to get organized. CCHC helps clients unpack, get organized and back to normal quickly. A CCHC gift certificate makes a nice closing gift.
Peace Harmony & Peace of Mind!